Front of the Room Speaker - Harriet Cohen
Harriet Cohen of Training Solutions will be speaking at our Synergy Business Connections networking group meeting on May 16. She will be explaining the four stages of a business and what we need to do at each stage in order to succeed. Just like people, businesses have developmental stages based on age. Each stage - there are four - requires specific tools and resources to enable the business to stay viable and successful.
Synergy Business Connections is a Premier Business Networking group for Chamber members at the Greater Conejo Valley Chamber of Commerce.
First meeting is FREE to attend. *Non-Members are welcome to visit one meeting. Chamber members are allowed to join one networknig group.
- Meets 1st and 3rd Thursday from 10:00-11:00 A.M.
- This group is "Category Exclusive" meaning one member per business category
- Offers a unique and very lively "open forum" format that invites every member to contribute to the conversation.
- In addition to bi-monthly meetings, members are assigned a "Troika" (meet for coffee) with 2-3 other members
- Meeting discussions include: technology, sales, marketing and educational topics of interest to the local business community
- Alternating meetings include: Synergy member presentations and outside speakers.
Prior to attending a meeting, please call Networking Group Leader, Debbie Soden, with any questions you may have and to reserve your space at (805) 300-0936 - DEBBIE@DEBBIESODEN.COM.
Synergy Group Leader