June 6th Front of Room Speaker:
Colin Doyle, President, Doyle Tax Group
"5 Tax Pitfalls Small Business Owners Need To Be Aware Of"
Join us for our first Synergy Business Connection's meeting of the month! Colin will speak to the group on "5 Tax Pitfalls Small Business Owners Need To Be Aware Of". There are a lot of questions regarding tax law changes as a result of the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act enacted last year. Join Synergy for a no-nonsense presentation of some of the most important tax issues Small Business Owners need to be aware of so you can avoid costly pitfalls and take full advantage of the benefits available to you and your business!
- How can I offset the lower limits on Mortgage Interest Deductions?
- How can I take advantage of Tax Credits by hiring and training Older Workers?
- How can I best navigate the discrepancies caused by California not completely conforming to the Federal Tax Law?
- How can I shelter Income in order to help my Student qualify for maximum Student Financial Aid for College?
Doyle Tax Group is a local tax and accounting firm specializng in small businesses and is a second generation family inbusiness for over 35 years in the Conejo Valley. They enjoy helping businesses grow and providing unique tax solutions in an ever-evolving landscape.
Synergy Business Connections is a Premier Business Networking group for Chamber members at the Greater Conejo Valley Chamber of Commerce.
First meeting is FREE to attend. *Non-Members are welcome to visit one meeting. Chamber members are allowed to join one networknig group. For more information visit www.synergyconejo.com.
- Meets 1st and 3rd Thursday from 10:00-11:00 A.M.
- This group is "Category Exclusive" meaning one member per business category
- Offers a unique and very lively "open forum" format that invites every member to contribute to the conversation.
- In addition to bi-monthly meetings, members are assigned a "Troika" (meet for coffee) with 2-3 other members
- Meeting discussions include: technology, sales, marketing and educational topics of interest to the local business community
- Alternating meetings include: Synergy member presentations and outside speakers.
Prior to attending a meeting, please call Networking Group Leader, Debbie Soden, with any questions you may have and to reserve your space at (805) 300-0936 - DEBBIE@DEBBIESODEN.COM.
Synergy Group Leader