July 18th Front of Room Speaker & Synergy Member:
Financial Services: Teaching families, couples, women and young professionals to create financial security for themselves, their families, and their businesses. I assist my clients in achieving financial freedom by developing customized financial plans that work within their budget and fulfill both their short and long term goals. I check in with my clients on a yearly basis, at a minimum, to ensure their plan is evolving as their priorities and situations change.
Synergy Business Connections is a Premier Business Networking group for Chamber members at the Greater Conejo Valley Chamber of Commerce.
First meeting is FREE to attend. *Non-Members are welcome to visit one meeting. Chamber members are allowed to join one networking.
Prior to attending a meeting, please call Networking Group Leader, Debbie Soden, with any questions you may have and to reserve your space at (805) 300-0936 - DEBBIE@DEBBIESODEN.COM.
- Meets 1st and 3rd Thursday from 10:00-11:00 A.M.
- This group is "Category Exclusive" meaning one member per business category
- Offers a unique and very lively "open forum" format that invites every member to contribute to the conversation.
- In addition to bi-monthly meetings, members are assigned a "Troika" (meet for coffee) with 2-3 other members
- Meeting discussions include: technology, sales, marketing and educational topics of interest to the local business community
- Alternating meetings include: Synergy member presentations and outside speakers.
Synergy Group Leader