August 15 - Front of Room Speaker
Bob Charney, of RSC Marketing & Advertising, will be presenting at this weeks meeting. RSC Marketing & Advertising creates unique marketing, advertising and promotional campaigns for each client based on strategic insights dealing with their customers, business, competitors, as well as their marketplace opportunities and challenges. RSC Marketing & Advertising writes, designs, and produces advertising for all types of media, along with managing each and every element of their client’s marketing communications! Bob has nearly 50 years of experience working with both small and large advertising agencies. This includes running RSC Marketing & Advertising for the last 30 years, working with clients in almost every industry: restaurants, automotive, home improvement, banking/finance, supermarkets, consumer electronics, and much more.
Bob will be presenting “Six Pillars of Effective Marketing”. This will cover a summary how-to presentation on marketing strategy, media planning, creative development, promotional considerations, and more! For more on RSC Marketing & Advertising, click here.
Synergy Business Connections is a Premier Business Networking group for Chamber members at the Greater Conejo Valley Chamber of Commerce.
First meeting is FREE to attend. *Non-Members are welcome to visit one meeting. Chamber members are allowed to join one networking group.
Prior to attending a meeting, please call Networking Group Leader, Debbie Soden, with any questions you may have and to reserve your space at (805) 300-0936 - DEBBIE@DEBBIESODEN.COM.
- Meets 1st and 3rd Thursday from 10:00-11:00 A.M.
- This group is "Category Exclusive" meaning one member per business category
- Offers a unique and very lively "open forum" format that invites every member to contribute to the conversation.
- In addition to bi-monthly meetings, members are assigned a "Troika" (meet for coffee) with 2-3 other members
- Meeting discussions include: technology, sales, marketing and educational topics of interest to the local business community
- Alternating meetings include: Synergy member presentations and outside speakers.
Synergy Group Leader