Synergy Business Connections - Networking Group
Name: Synergy Business Connections - Networking GroupDate: August 17, 2017Time: 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM PDTWebsite: Synergy WebsiteEvent Description:
Synergy Business Connections is a Premier Business Networking group in the Greater Conejo Valley Chamber of Commerce. We meet twice a month on the 1st and 3rd Thursday from 10:00-11:00 a.m. in the Chamber's Janet Levett Conference Room # 202 at 600 Hampshire Rd., Westlake Village, CA.
Here’s what makes Synergy Business Connection a unique networking experience:
- Unlike most networking groups, Synergy offers a unique and very lively “open forum" format that invites every member to contribute to the conversation. In addition to our bi-monthly meetings, members are assigned a “Troika” (meet for coffee) with 2-3 other members that they must complete before the next meeting. Members report that the Troika is instrumental in allowing them to develop meaningful business relationships that lead to warm lead referrals, marketing and creative support and engaging power partners.
- We are affiliated with a FIVE STAR RATED Chamber of Commerce, which allows our members to leverage their business credibility, and perceived endorsement through association with a Chamber that is held in the highest regard, on a national level.
- Unlike many leads-based groups, we have no pressure for giving leads and you are never made to feel the need to give “junk leads” to meet quotas.
- We have technology, sales and marketing discussions, as well as educational topics of interest to the local business community in addition to front-of-the-room presentations from members.
- While most networking groups have a predictable, repetitive, parliamentary format, Synergy is spontaneous, interactive and energizing.
- There is an exclusivity rule of one member per business category, which eliminates unfair competition among members of the group, and allows each member to accurately represent their business.
Remember, you DO NOT have to be a Chamber member to be a guest at a Synergy meeting, so we hope that if you are looking for a dynamic new networking experience you will give us a try!Please call or text Debbie Soden for more information and to answer your questions at (805) 300-0936 or email Debbie@DebbieSoden.com