Front of the Room Speaker - September 5
Moy Serrano, Agent
Moy Serrano, State Farm Agent, will be presenting at this weeks meeting. Moy Serrano has been representing State Farm Insurance since 1984, and specializes in a range of products and services, including: Auto Insurance, Home Insurance, Property Insurance, Business Insurance, Life Insurance, Health Insurance, as well as Banking and Annuities. His mission as a State Farm Agent is to provide service to customers, and to gain their respect by providing value, as well as finding and helping them meet their needs! His goal is to help customers make difficult decisions, and to empower them to realize and embrace their financial independence.
Synergy Business Connections is a Premier Business Networking group for Chamber members at the Greater Conejo Valley Chamber of Commerce.
First meeting is FREE to attend. *Non-Members are welcome to visit one meeting. Chamber members are allowed to join one networknig group.
- Meets 1st and 3rd Thursday from 10:00-11:00 A.M.
- This group is "Category Exclusive" meaning one member per business category
- Offers a unique and very lively "open forum" format that invites every member to contribute to the conversation.
- In addition to bi-monthly meetings, members are assigned a "Troika" (meet for coffee) with 2-3 other members
- Meeting discussions include: technology, sales, marketing and educational topics of interest to the local business community
- Alternating meetings include: Synergy member presentations and outside speakers.
Prior to attending a meeting, please call Networking Group Leader, Debbie Soden, with any questions you may have and to reserve your space at (805) 300-0936 - DEBBIE@DEBBIESODEN.COM.
Synergy Group Leader