Synergy Business Connections is a Premier Business Networking group for Chamber members at the Greater Conejo Valley Chamber of Commerce.
- Meets 1st and 3rd Thursday from 10:00-11:00 A.M.
- This group is "Category Exclusive" meaning one member per business category
- Offers a unique and very lively "open forum" format that invites every member to contribute to the conversation.
- In addition to bi-monthly meetings, members are assigned a "Troika" (meet for coffee) with 2-3 other members
- Meeting discussions include: technology, sales, marketing and educational topics of interest to the local business community
- Alternating meetings include: Synergy member presentations and outside speakers.
Social Media Tips and Tricks: Session Four - LinkedIn
Synergy Conejo member James Nagy of Sprocket Websites is giving a series of six presentations to Synergy members on social media tips and tricks. These sessions take place during regular Synergy meetings and are a great opportunity for members to learn more about social media platforms and how to use them. The series focuses on reviewing social media topics and how-tos from each major social media platform. This series is a strong starting guide for overviews of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and social media calendar practice. The end goal is to bring it all together to drive engagement, action, and more business.
Prior to attending a meeting, please call Networking Group Leader, Debbie Soden to reserve your space at (805) 300-0936 OR DEBBIE@DEBBIESODEN.COM.
First meeting is FREE to attend. Non-Members are welcome to visit one meeting.