Synergy Business Connections is a premier business networking group for Chamber members at the Greater Conejo Valley Chamber of Commerce.
Meeting Presenter: To be announced
- Meetings are on the 1st & 3rd Thursday from 10:00-11:00 AM
- "Category Exclusive" group - meaning one member per business category
- Offers a unique and lively "open forum" format that invites every member to contribute to the conversation
- In addition to bi-monthly meetings, members are assigned to a virtual "Troika" with 2-3 other members
- Meeting discussions include technology, sales, marketing and educational topics of interest to the local business community
- Alternating meetings include Synergy member presentations and outside speakers
*Contact the group leader or the Chamber for meeting information.
Please Note: Chamber members and non-members are all invited to attend one complimentary meeting.
Debbie Soden, Group Leader
For more information visit the SYNERGY Business Connections.
Follow Synergy on Facebook & Instagram.
*Category Exclusive means there is a rule of "one member business per industry". There may be some exceptions based on specialized categories. Chamber members and non-members are all invited to attend one complimentary meeting. Chamber members can only belong to one Chamber networking group.