At Premier America Credit Union, our Core Purpose is to serve our members by making it easier to meet today’s needs and reach tomorrow’s dreams. Talented team members succeed in our organization by demonstrating a commitment to our shared values of respect for others, accountability, a passion for delivering great service, giving back to our communities, and pursuing personal growth.
We are seeking a dynamic Teller, who has proven experience in performing a broad variety of teller transactions, in an efficient, effective and professional manner.
- Customer Service: You are a resource in identifying and resolving member servicing issues, and enhances member experience by providing distinctive quality service.
- Teamwork: Your ability to encourage and exchange creative ideas, to provide practical solutions to problems, will be used to promote innovation.
- Communication: Your effective communication style will be used to transmit, receive, and accurately interpret ideas, information, and needs through the application of appropriate communication behaviors.
Our Team Members enjoy the following rewards and benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Subsidized health care including medical, dental and vision
- Flexible spending account
- Company-Paid Life and A&D insurance
- Discounts on loans (must be a member)
- Paid Vacation, Holiday, and Sick time
- 401k Retirement Saving Plan with a 6% safe harbor employer match
- Educational Assistance Program and more!
About the job:
- Perform teller duties with the ability to handle more complex transactions.
- Responsible for completing and balancing each day’s transactions and verify cash totals.
- Excellent communications and public relations skills.
- Educate and promote credit union products and services that meet members’ financial needs.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Ability to work in a fast-pace, goal-oriented environment.