At Premier America Credit Union, our Core Purpose is to serve our members by making it easier to meet today’s needs and reach tomorrow’s dreams. Talented team members succeed in our organization by demonstrating a commitment to our shared values of accountability, friendliness and respect, a passion for delivering great service, giving back to our communities, and pursuing personal growth.
We are seeking a dynamic Personal Banker who is an experienced advisor in establishing, developing and retaining relationships with members to help meet their financial goals. The right candidate will have the ability to develop and retain financial relationships with members to help attain department goals.
- Customer Service: You are a resource in identifying and resolving member servicing issues, and enhances member experience by providing distinctive quality service.
- Teamwork: Your leadership style emphasizes the importance of teamwork, while encouraging individuals to learn and grow. You have been recognized for your excellent interpersonal skills and your ability to effectively communicate, build rapport and relate to others.
- Judgement: You make exact decisions about business policies, managing risks and ensuring operations are conducted in accordance with internal policies, procedures and legal/regulatory requirements.
- Communication: Your effective communication style will be used to transmit, receive, and accurately interpret ideas, information, and needs through the application of appropriate communication behaviors.
Our Team Members enjoy the following rewards and benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Subsidized health care including medical, dental and vision
- Flexible spending account
- Company-Paid Life and A&D insurance
- Discounts on loans (must be a member)
- Paid Vacation, Holiday, and Sick time
- 401k Retirement Saving Plan with a 6% safe harbor employer match
- Educational Assistance Program and more!
About the job:
- The core responsibility is the effective and efficient process of offering and selling financial products and services to consumers in the community.
- Will be responsible for opening account, certificates, loans and other products and services accurately, ensuring all related forms are completed in a timely manner.
- Expected to develop, retain and deepen long-term relationships with potential members in the community.
- Will ensure compliance in all operational and lending activities with established Credit Union policies, procedures and regulatory requirements, including those associated with the Bank Secrecy Act, Anti Money Laundering Act, USA Patriot Act, and mandated Credit Union training. .
- Responsible for participating in branch marketing and community promotions, including merchandising, training and communications.