Customer Service Associate
Westlake Financial Services is looking for a Customer Service Associate that is able to:
• Handle inbound calls from Westlake Customers while ensuring high level of service
• Answer customer questions and concerns
• Interact with other departments and management to troubleshoot questions or concerns posed by customers
• Able to deal with challenging situations patiently while seeking solutions
• Able to multitask and work independently in a fast paced environment.
• Handle high volume of inbound calls.
• Provide customers with accurate account information.
• Transfer calls to appropriate department or staff.
• Identify, research, and resolve customer's concerns.
• Take payments, make suitable arrangements and offer solutions.
• Document all accounts thoroughly.
• Communicate professionally with internal and external customers.
• Cross-sell products and services when applicable.
• Other duties as assigned.
• High School Diploma Required.
• Good communication, listening and problem solving skills.
• Basic to intermediate computer knowledge.
• Reliable attendance.
• Proper grammar and email etiquette.
• Type a minimum of 35 WPM.
• Ability to work under time constraints and daily deadlines.
• Good interpersonal skills and team work awareness.
• Bi-lingual (Spanish) is preferred.