Job no: 500182
Work type: Restricted
Location: West LA Campus
Categories: Graziadio Business School, Admission/Student Recruitment
The purpose of this position is to recruit qualified business professionals for the Graziadio Business School's Fully Employed MBA and Bachelor of Science in Management completion Programs. This position is responsible for responding to new and existing inquiries and inspiring, motivating, and supporting prospective students through their program exploration and application process. Recruitment duties include, but are not limited to individual consultations, hosting class visits, corporate partner and in-class presentations, and other in-person and virtual engagement opportunities.
- Provide direct implementation of the Part-Time MBA and BSM recruitment process for Graziadio Business School; create and implement individualized recruitment campaigns; maintain ongoing communication with applicants utilizing a variety of tools (email, text messaging, and telephone) in support of enrollment, academic, and institutional goals.
- Utilizing the Salesforce dashboard, identify, contact, and access student background and experience for the appropriate program and term. Maintain relationships with prospective students, advise and facilitate student applications, guide applied students in completing the admission and enrollment process.
- Develop and nurture relationships with various community college partners to create pipeline opportunities for the BSM and MBAJ program.
- Participate in one or two subcommittees to assist with various recruitment projects that will aid in lead generation and event execution.
- Perform other recruitment duties as assigned.
- Uphold University mission through work performed.
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Skills and Qualifications
Required: Bachelor's Degree; Minimum of three years of successful higher education student recruitment or corporate sales experience. Excellent interpersonal and communications skills, including written and verbal skills, presentations, and teamwork; Effective organization and time-management skills; Excellent customer relationship management skills; Results-oriented. Basic knowledge of office equipment and strong functional knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
Preferred: MBA; 5+ years of proven success in corporate sales or higher education student recruitment; Established contacts within the local business community; Crowd-sourcing experience. In-depth knowledge of graduate level programs; Successful consultative sales or student recruitment experience. Previous experience with Salesforce CRM and/or PeopleSoft.
Qualified individuals should be able to articulate a strong commitment to diversity, and have the ability to work effectively with individuals from different backgrounds.
Offers of employment are contingent upon successful completion of a criminal, education, and employment screening. Qualified individuals with criminal histories will be considered for employment in compliance with applicable laws.
This is a Restricted, Exempt, 40 hour per week position.
Salary: Commensurate with experience
Click the link to apply: Advisor, Recruitment and Advising - HigherEdJobs