We are looking to find someone with availability in the afternoons during the week and as well as evenings and weekend hours. Part time opportunities available ~20 hours per week. We provide all training and education needed to be a great Gymboree teacher!
Gymboree Play & Music is the world’s leading parent-child interactive program for children ages newborn to five years. We celebrate over 40 years of bringing play, music, arts and learning to families across the United States and around the world!
- Facilitate parent-child interactive activities. There are 3 core programs:
- Gymboree classes include age appropriate play activities on our custom designed play equipment, songs, parachute play, and bubbles
- Music classes involve instrument activities, singing, dancing and exploring a variety of music styles from around the world. Candidates must possess music background to teach Gymboree Music classes
- Art classes offer hands-on, process-oriented activities including painting, sculpting, collage making and dress-up time, in addition to movement activities and songs that support different art themes explored
- Teach a minimum of two birthday parties per month
- Lesson plan according to Gymboree curriculum
- Be responsible for knowing and achieving sales goals
- Use features and benefits of Gymboree to provide information and sell enrollments, merchandise, birthday parties and special events to new and existing customers.
- Answer incoming calls, make outbound calls, greet and service customers
- Assist with off-site grassroots events (ex. Gymboree Retail Store, etc.)
- Work with Booker, our online database management system
- Attend designated staff meetings and trainings
- Maintain site standards, including, but not limited to: cleaning, stocking and pricing of merchandise, and helping with equipment set changes
NOTE: Gymboree Play & Music provides all training necessary.
KEY SKILLS AND TRAITS
? Experience working with children newborn to 5 years preferred
? Solid group leadership skills
? Sales experience
? Beginning computer skills
? Phone skills
? Customer service oriented
? Team player
? Clean, physical appearance
? Must be able to lift a minimum of 20 lbs and move play equipment
Part-time available. Classes held weekdays and weekends.
Starting pay is based on experience
Free Gymboree Play & Music classes
Employee Discount on retail products
Job Type: Part-time