Youth Development Professional
Our clubs provide a safe place to play, laugh, discover, and learn for youth in grades K-8. Caring, trained staff and volunteers work with our members in supervised, safe, and structured environments to build new skills and help them succeed.
Why should you apply?
A place where you can make a difference, have great work-life balance, make a difference in club kids’ lives.
- Candidates will have fun assisting with the planning, implementing, and appropriate programs, activities, services, and special events.
- Track, plan, promote, and encourage program participation.
- Responsible for lesson planning and creating innovating programs and activities
- Classroom management of a group of children.
- Ensure quality programs, prepare youth for success, and promote the safety of members. and quality in programs.
- Look for opportunities to recruit members
- one year experience in youth programming.
- Background in sports or arts a plus.
- Ability to communicate with the general public clearly and to organize and problem solve.
- CPR and First Aid Certifications.
- Early Childhood Education Credits a plus.
- Bilingual English/ Spanish preferred
At the Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater Conejo Valley, our mission is to enhance the lives of young people and their families by providing a positive environment that cultivates academic success, healthy lifestyles, good character and citizenship.
For more information, please visit www.bgcconejo.org