Deliver Corporate Training to Westlake Financial Services’ new and existing employees (management, account representatives, new hires, etc.) through instructor-led facilitation, multimedia, and various learning management systems, improving participant understanding and retention by using adult learning techniques and methods. This position will act as the primary resource for subject matter expertise. Successfully roll out new training courses, compliance related programs and company initiatives.
Apply here: https://recruiting.ultipro.com/HAN1010/JobBoard/f03ae624-2195-4366-9876-a831dee4af59/OpportunityDetail?opportunityId=82ae2f22-d6a2-4164-9c17-a7e619a9f25e
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Administer assessments (manage the timely delivery of assessments to training manager and counsel trainees regarding progress as appropriate).
- Conduct Special projects (related to major product launches and additional training needs).
- Deliver targeted business channel training to include:
- Develop strategies and training to increase internal and external customer service performance.
- Develop training curriculum and training communication tools targeted to new products, product or service updates, Compliance related topics or other training opportunities.
- Evaluate participant performance (conduct needs analysis, monitor participant progress during training).
- Have strong customer focus & flexibility to successfully adapt to a rapidly changing environment.
- Manage the classroom learning environment utilizing accelerated learning techniques (adapt delivery to audience and provide opportunities for participation, manage group interaction and participation).
- Share relevant information with management about trainee progress which will enhance the successful transition of new hires from the training environment to active employee’s duties.
- Supervises new staff classes during training to ensure that new hires are meeting performance objectives for time and attendance, quality assurance, and customer care standards.
- Developing, delivering and implementing the essential elements of an effective compliance program.
Broad base of general adult learning skills and office skills including:
- Typing a minimum of 45 wpm
- Must be a self-starter with a sense of urgency who is able to professionally communicate and collaborate with internal and external customers
- Experience delivering pre-designed training programs
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong time management, organizational, and planning skills.
- High degree of discretion dealing with confidential information
- Previous experience in developing training curriculum
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills
- Excellent attention to details
- Certificates in education or training a plus
- Experience designing and delivering training programs including assessments
- Demonstrated exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written
- Bachelor's Degree a plus
- Microsoft Office software: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Outlook
- Copier, fax and other general office equipment
- Web navigation and/or web-based applications
- General office machines and telephone systems
- Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
- Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
- Innovative: Consistently introduces new ideas and demonstrates original thinking
- Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and interest
- Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
- Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization
- Flexibility: Inspired to perform well when granted the ability to set your own schedule and goals
- Bachelors or better.
- Demonstrate exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written
- 3 years: Certificates in education or training a plus Experience designing and delivering training programs including assessments