Cashiers at Social Monk Asian Kitchen assist guests in making menu selections in person and over the phone, enter food orders into the system and process payments.
You’ll get consistent hours, flexible schedules, and the opportunity to make a good income – as well as a lot of friends along the way! Our in-depth training will set you up for professional success, no matter where your career takes you.
HERE’S WHAT WE OFFER OUR CASHIERS:
- Flexible scheduling – full and part time
- Benefits at 25 hours – including paid time off & health coverage (medical, dental, vision)
- Discounted Shift Meal + 25% discount when dining as a guest
- Training & career growth opportunities
HERE’S WHAT YOU NEED TO BE A CASHIER:
- 6 months restaurant/customer/guest service experience.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Basic math skills
- Team-player attitude.
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time and lift up to 35 lbs. as needed.
- Continuous bending, reaching, twisting and use of hands and arms.
- You must be 21 years or older, since you will be serving and pouring alcohol
The Promenade at Westlake
4000 E Thousand Oaks Boulevard, Space C-1
Westlake Village, CA 91362 US