Line Cooks at Social Monk get to make delicious Asian food dishes in our scratch kitchen. They’re responsible for their cooking stations from start to finish, including keeping it stocked, cooking the dishes, and presenting the dishes according to Social Monk’s recipes. They’ll also keep everything clean and sanitary.
You’ll get consistent hours, flexible schedules, and the opportunity to make a good income – as well as a lot of friends along the way! Our in-depth training will set you up for professional success, no matter where your career takes you.
HERE’S WHAT WE OFFER OUR LINE COOKS:
- Flexible scheduling – full and part time
- Benefits at 25 hours – including paid time off & health coverage (medical, dental, vision)
- Discounted Shift Meal + 25% discount when dining as a guest
- Training & career growth opportunities
HERE’S WHAT YOU NEED TO BE A LINE COOK:
- 6 months minimum line cook experience at a high-volume, scratch cooking restaurant.
- Basic English reading and communication skills.
- Team-player attitude.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Multi-tasking skills in an ultra-fast paced environment.
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time and lift up to 50 lbs. as needed.
- Ability to work in elevated temperatures and a wet environment.
- Continuous bending, reaching, twisting and use of hands and arms.
The Promenade at Westlake
4000 E Thousand Oaks Boulevard, Space C-1
Westlake Village, CA 91362 US