CAREGIVERS: Volunteers Assisting the Elderly is Hiring for Senior Engagement Coordinator
For the full position description, email email@example.com
JOB TITLE: Coordinator for Senior Engagement
HOURS PER WEEK: 25 hours per week, Occasional evenings and weekends
1. Bachelor’s Degree preferred and/or experience in the field of aging and the delivery of human social services.
2. Bilingual language fluency preferred in English/Spanish and culturally competent for customer relations.
3. Knowledge of the Aging Network and Community Resources.
4. Ability to develop professional relationships with volunteers, the community at-large, and community-based organizations in Ventura County.
5. Computer literate. Must master guidelines to maintain FileMaker Pro
6. Ability to pass agency background checks and valid California Drivers License.
7. High level of interpersonal skills working with the elderly and adult volunteers.
Resumes and cover letters with salary history to be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org