Mimi’s Celebrates Valentine’s Day with Decadent Three-Course Menu
January 31, 2019Mimi’s Celebrates Valentine’s Day with Decadent Three-Course Menu
For only $19.99 per person, Mimi’s is ready to host a celebration for friends and sweethearts alike
WHAT: It’s Valentine’s Day at Mimi’s. Whether you are celebrating with friends or the one you love, Mimi’s is offering a special three-course meal for only $19.99 per person. Available in restaurants Thursday, February 14 through Sunday, February 17, 2019.
Valentine’s Menu Includes:
- A choice of House Salad, Caesar Salad or cup of soup to start,
- Followed by your choice of entrée:
- Bone-In Pork Chop, grilled 10 oz. barbeque glazed pork chop, served with potatoes au gratin and broccoli.
- Roasted Half Chicken, slow-roasted, with house-made Herbes de Provence butter, served with potatoes au gratin and green beans.
- Jambalaya Pasta, shrimp, chicken, andouille sausage, red and green peppers, and onions in a French Basque region-inspired tomato sauce tossed in pasta.
- Atlantic Grilled Salmon, grilled and served with long grain rice and green beans.
- For an additional $8, add on a Share-Able Warm Spinach Artichoke Dip, served with warm house-made chips.
- Finish your meal with the choice of a dessert listed on your special menu.
WHEN: Thursday, February 14, 2019 - Sunday, February 17, 2019
WHERE: All Mimi’s locations across the U.S.
NOTE: Beverages, gratuity and taxes not included. Special menu offered in-restaurant only. Mimi’s also offers house wine for $6 per glass or $22 per bottle, all day, every day where allowed by law. Reservations are recommended. Promotions, offers and bonus bucks are not applicable to this special menu. Locations and hours are available at https://www.mimiscafe.com/.