Get to Know Us
Welcome to the Greater Conejo Valley Chamber of Commerce, one of the largest chambers in the state of California with over 900 business members, serving the cities of Thousand Oaks, Westlake Village and Agoura Hills.
The purpose of the Greater Conejo Valley Chamber of Commerce is to enhance the profitability of businesses through leadership, political action and dynamic programs to promote economic vitality for our members and community.
- Building a strong local economy.
- Promoting the community.
- Providing networking opportunities.
- Representing the interests of business with government.
- Supporting a sustainable future.
- In 2016, the United State Chamber of Commerce awarded the Greater Conejo Valley Chamber of Commerce with its second consecutive 5-Star accreditation; one of only 105 Chambers nationwide and only six in California to hold this elite rating.
- Nine time consecutive President’s Circle Award winner from Cal Chamber for excellence in business advocacy and helping members comply with California employment laws.
The Greater Conejo Valley is a unique affluent region filled with passionate businesses and a strong local culture. Businesses and residents alike are drawn to the area’s quality of life with breathtaking open space while still being just 45 minutes north of Los Angeles. The area is passionate about supporting local businesses and at the center of this spirit is the Greater Conejo Valley Chamber of Commerce.
Greater Conejo Valley Chamber of Commerce
600 Hampshire Rd. #200
Westlake Village, CA 91361
Check with your city to register for your business license.
City of Thousand Oaks: 805.449.2323 l City of Westlake Village: 818.706.1613 l City of Agoura Hills: 818.597.7339