Get to Know Us
Welcome to the Greater Conejo Valley Chamber of Commerce, one of the largest chambers in the state of California with over 800 business members, serving the cities of Thousand Oaks, Westlake Village and Agoura Hills. The Chamber is governed by the Board of Directors and employs 8 professional staff members.
The Greater Conejo Valley is a unique affluent region filled with strong local culture and businesses. Sitting just 45 minutes North of Los Angeles, you will find this area is known for it's open space and breathtaking views which has drawn businesses and residents alike. The community as a whole is passionate about supporting local businesses and at the center of this spirit is the Greater Conejo Valley Chamber of Commerce.
To promote the economic success of our members and strengthen the business community in Conejo Valley through leadership, advocacy and programming.
To be the collective voice of business in the Conejo Valley advocating for strategic economic growth.
- Advocate for strategic economic growth
- Create effective programs for members and the community
- Represent the interests of business at the local, state and federal levels
- Build partnerships that benefit our members and the business community
- Provide space and support for a diverse range of businesses in the Conejo Valley
- In 2021, the US Chamber of Commerce awarded the Greater Conejo Valley Chamber of Commerce with its third consecutive 5-Star accreditation; making the Chamber one of only six in the State of California and of the top 1% nationwide.
- Thirteen consecutive President’s Circle Awards from CalChamber for excellence in business advocacy and helping members comply with California employment laws.
Greater Conejo Valley Chamber of Commerce
600 Hampshire Rd. #200
Westlake Village, CA 91361
Check with your city to register for your business license.
City of Thousand Oaks: 805.449.2323 l City of Westlake Village: 818.706.1613 l City of Agoura Hills: 818.597.7339