The Greater Conejo Valley Chamber currently has three networking groups available for active Chamber members.
PLEASE NOTE: Chamber members and non-Chamber members are welcome to attend one complimentary meeting per group. Prior to attending, please contact the networking group’s representative to confirm meeting location and to reserve your seat. Chamber members can only belong to one group. Chamber membership must be in good standing to remain in the group.
BUSINESS BREAKFAST NETWORK
- Every Thursday @ 7:45-9:00 a.m.
- President: Dr. Ben Griffes, M.A., D.C. | 805.358.8572
- Longest-running Chamber networking group. BBN gives back to the community through charitable donations and provides new member incentive programs. Meetings include virtual troikas, weekly member presentations and referral contests.
Do Business. Help Others. Have Fun.
- 2nd & 4th Thursday @ 9:00 - 10:00 a.m.
- Membership: Melissa Miller | 805.477.4524
- Spark Conejo is networking with the goal of building relationships in the community while developing effective and trustworthy business alliances. Meetings are structured and include committees, member presentations and guest speakers.
*Category Exclusive means there is a rule of one member per business category.