Fall in Love with France this Season at Mimi's Bistro & Bakery
November 05, 2019Fall in Love with France this Season at Mimi’s Bistro & Bakery
The neighborhood Bistro and Bakery introduces decadent menu items and seasonal flavors for fall
Mimi’s Bistro & Bakery has launched its fall seasonal menu! Available only for a limited time, the menu features rich entrées and beverages as well as classic pastries and coffees.
“Fall is a very special time of year for Mimi’s and our guests, so our team had fun putting this seasonal menu together,” said Tiffany McClain, head of marketing for Mimi’s Bistro & Bakery. “At Mimi’s there is something for everyone to enjoy this fall - from our signature Pumpkin Spice Muffin and Latte to our Fall Sangria and decadent entrées.”
Mimi’s fall menu includes several entrée additions to savor the season including:
- Pumpkin Pain Perdu, Le Grand Style: Brioche French toast filled with pumpkin cream cheese. Le Grand Style includes two eggs served any style and your choice of protein.
- Hickory-Smoked Ham & Swiss Crêpes: Thick-cut ham and melted swiss cheese topped with creamy mornay sauce and served with roasted potatoes.
- Beef Bordeaux Cheese Penne: Tender braised beef sautéed in a French Bordeaux reduction served over creamy cheese penne with broccoli.
- Coq Au Vin: A classique! Half chicken slow-roasted and braised in red wine shallot sauce with carrots, mushrooms and onions served over mashed potatoes.
Indulge in Mimi’s delicious coffees, cocktails and desserts. The noteworthy Pumpkin Spice Muffin and Pumpkin Spice Latte returned earlier this year in August! These include:
- Pumpkin Spice Muffin: Topped with cinnamon sugar crumble and drizzled with cream cheese icing.
- Pumpkin Spice Latte: Our signature espresso and milk are highlighted by flavors of pumpkin, cinnamon, nutmeg and cloves.
- Pumpkin Crème Brûlée: Velvety pumpkin custard topped with caramelized sugar.
- Fall Sangria: Seasonal Sangria with cranberry juice and fresh orange wheels.
- Salted Caramel Mimosa: Sweetened with a cinnamon sugar rim and served with a Korbel split.
For locations, the complete menu, including breakfast all day and hours of operation, please visit www.mimis.com
About Mimi’s Bistro & Bakery
Founded in 1978, Mimi’s is a neighborhood bistro offering fresh, hand-prepared American-French comfort food and bistro classics for brunch all day, lunch, dinner and special celebrations. Owned by Dallas-based Le Duff America, Inc., the North American subsidiary of global bakery-cafe leader Groupe Le Duff, headquartered in Rennes, France, Mimi’s has 77 locations in 16 U.S. states. Mimi’s sources the freshest ingredients, inspiring its French bistro classics and American comfort food. A full menu and more information are available at www.mimis.com.