Chamber Announces 2017 Recognition Gala Winners
February 13, 2017Chamber Announces Award Winners for Annual Recognition Gala
Westlake Village, CA – The Greater Conejo Valley Chamber of Commerce will host their “BLACK & WHITE” Recognition Gala, on Friday, February 24, 2017 from 6:30 - 9:30 p.m. at Hyatt Regency Westlake honoring outgoing Chairman Matthew Midura of Pepperdine University and winners in seven different award categories.
- Business of the Year – Sports Academy
- Man of the Year – Ray Taylor, City of Westlake Village
- Woman of the Year – Natalie Mussi, Los Robles Hospital & Medical Center
- Nonprofit of the Year – New West Symphony
- Ambassador of the Year – Esther Bleuel, Tough Talk Coach
- Volunteer of the Year – Felix Wang, BEST WESTERN PLUS Thousand Oaks Inn
- Corporate Sponsor of the Year – The Oaks Shopping Center
Pre-sale tickets are $125 per person or $1125 for a table of 10 guests and available online at www.conejochamber.org through Monday, February 20, 2017.
Award Sponsors: Los Robles Hospital & Medical Center, SoCalGas, Caruso, Wells Fargo, Pepperdine University, Montecito Bank & Trust, Frontier Communications, California Lutheran University Specialty Sponsors: PennyMac, Home Helpers Caregivers, XO Bloom, Wade’s Wines Supporting Sponsors: Cohen Begun & Deck, LLP, Dream-Ality Travels, Logix, The Oaks Shopping Center, Shire, The Acorn Newspapers Events Sponsors: AIM Resources Inc., Best Western Plus Thousand Oaks Inn, California State University Channel Islands, Hub International Insurance Services, Pacific Western Bank, PGA Tour, Corwin, U.S. Bank, Union Bank, University Village, Waste Management and Western States Petroleum Association.