As the landscape continues to change, and additional containment measures go into effect, we want to
assure you that Smash RX, LLC is committed to protecting the health and safety of our community,
customers, patients and their families.
To deliver on this promise, we are taking additional measures to minimize exposure and prevent unnecessary risk while staying open to serve the therapeutic needs of the community effective Thursday, March 26, 2020 to April 30, 2020.
- Temporarily close our offices on Sundays effective, Sunday, March 29, 2020. Our new hours during this time will be Thursday – Saturday from 11am – 6pm for therapeutic smash APPOINTMENTS ONLY.
- YOU MUST HAVE AN APPOINTMENT. NO WALK-INS WILL BE ACCOMODATED DURING THIS TIME. https://smashrxllc.com/packages/
- No duel or overlapping appointments.
- 2-4 people at a time in our business, with no more than 2 staffers.
- We will be implementing the following safety and disinfect practices.
All surfaces will be properly cleaned with 70% alcohol-based disinfectants after each therapeutic or
All safety gear (ie., disposable coveralls, gloves, safety shields and masks) will be disposed or
cleaned after each use. Gloves with be washed after every use and safety shields and hard hats will
be disinfected after every use with 70% alcohol-based disinfectants.
All Destruction Devices with be cleaned with 70% alcohol-based disinfectants after each use.
Please visit https://smashrxllc.com/special-offers/ for our current promotes.
Smash RX has established a COVID-19 resource center at www.yashicabuddelmft.com and will be updated regularly to provide updates and therapeutic and relief support resources.