- Organizations - Non-Profit
TOArts enriches lives & strengthens the fabric of the community through arts education & the presentation & support of visual & performing arts at the Bank of America Performing Arts Center and beyond.
The performing arts have the profound ability to inspire performers and audiences alike to reach for the stars, discover new perspectives, and strengthen bonds between individuals through shared transformative experiences.
TOArts has an ambitious goal to broaden access and exposure to the performing arts for this and future generations through a set of innovative programs:
• TOArts Presents: uplifts the community by presenting world-class artists and headliners; presenting over 40+ shows a year with artists like Chicago, National Geographic Speaker Series, Ringo Starr etc.
• Kids and the Arts transforms the lives of youth through arts exposure and education
• Dr. Raymond M. Olson Performing Grants supports the dreams of local artists by subsidizing the cost of renting the theatre for local nonprofit performing arts groups.
• AccessArts: supporting local school districts to provide equal access to high-quality sequential arts education to elementary schools.
Ventura County is home to one of the nation’s most diverse populations. TOArts is committed to ensuring that our audiences and performers alike in our community experience a sense of belonging, connection, and happiness through the arts, inclusive of diverse factors such as race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, socioeconomic status, ability, or other individual identities.