Silverado Thousand Oaks
- Healthcare and Clinics
As the number of Californians with Alzheimer’s disease increases, we are excited to bring Silverado Memory Care, known from its founding for memory care innovation to the Ventura County. Silverado Thousand Oaks will serve 82 residents with Alzheimer’s and other memory-impairing conditions.Projected to open in Fall of 2020. The Silverado difference includes 24/7 licensed nurses provide all aspects of medical care which enables our residents to remain in our community until the end of their lives. Our Masters level Social Workers support our families through their difficult journey of having a loved one with memory impairment, a Physician Medical Director with a background in dementia who will guide and oversee care, and staff specifically trained and certified in the challenges of dementia care. Our warm, social atmosphere downplays an overly-clinical feel, and our internationally recognized evidence-based Nexus brain health program is designed to help residents in the early stages of dementia build and maintain cognitive ability.
- All-Inclusive Care
- Licensed Nurse on site at all times including medicatmion management by licensed nurses
- All Care Team are Demntia Certified
- Physician Medical Director Oversight & Full-Time Master's Level Social Worker on our team
- Dementia education and support groups for families and residents
Whom to Contact
- Susan OnofreyCommunity AmbassadorPhone: (805) 307-7300Cell Phone: (805) 217-9683
Located on the corner of Moorpark and Mayflower. We are north of Janss Market.