Valentine's Day with Mimi's
January 22, 2020Love is in the Air at Mimi’s Bistro + Bakery This Valentine’s Day
Guests are invited to celebrate Valentine’s Day weekend with a delicious three-course menu
WHAT: Mimi’s Bistro + Bakery is hosting a Valentine’s Day celebration for friends and sweethearts alike with a special three-course menu for $19.99 per guest. The limited time dine-in menu will be available at Bistros Friday, February 14 through Sunday, February 16.
Mimi’s Valentine’s Day Menu Includes:
- Your choice of House Salad, Caesar Salad or cup of Tomato Basil Soup, French Onion Soup or Corn Chowder to start.
- Followed by your choice of entrée:
- Rustic Chicken & Artichokes, grilled chicken, mashed potatoes, sautéed vegetables and artichoke hearts in a savory sauce.
- French Pot Roast, slowly braised and simmered with carrots, mushrooms, celery and onions, served on a bed of mashed potatoes.
- French-Creole Pasta, shrimp, chicken, andouille sausage, bell pepper and onion in French Basque tomato sauce.
- Grilled Atlantic Salmon, grilled to perfection and served with long grain rice and green beans.
- For an additional $8, add on a share-able Warm Spinach Artichoke Dip served with sliced sourdough baguette.
- Complete your meal with your choice of dessert from a decadent selection of offerings.
WHEN: Friday, February 14 - Sunday, February 16, 2020
11 a.m. to close
WHERE: All Mimi’s locations across the U.S., available for dine-in only.
NOTE: Beverages, gratuity and taxes are not included. Special menu offered in-restaurant only. Special offered for dine-in only, not eligible with other offers or discounts. Reservations are recommended. For locations, the complete menu, including breakfast all day and hours of operation, please visit www.mimis.com.
Founded in 1978, Mimi’s is a neighborhood bistro offering fresh, hand-prepared American-French comfort food and bistro classics for brunch all day, lunch, dinner and special celebrations. Owned by Dallas-based Le Duff America, Inc., the North American subsidiary of global bakery-cafe leader Groupe Le Duff, headquartered in Rennes, France, Mimi’s has 77 locations in 16 U.S. states. Mimi’s sources the freshest ingredients, inspiring its French bistro classics and American comfort food. A full menu and more information are available at www.mimis.com.